Relaxation towel with 7 Chakra Yoga & meditation is created with vibrant colors and incredible design with the 7 chakras that help to create an area of positive energy where you can make yoga and meditation with peace and calm.
The word Chakra comes from Sanskrit and means wheel. Each Chakra is associated with a part of the body and gives you energy to that part of the body for its operation. In addition, each chakra corresponds to an aspect of human behavior.
Each of the 7 Chakras are:
- Chakra root Muladhra: It represents your basic instincts of survival and the security and stability in general.
- Chakra sacrum Svadhisthana: It represents your openness to new experiences and other people.
- Solar Plexus chakra Manipura: represents your strength of will.
- Heart chakra Anahata: It represents your compassion and trust in others.
- Throat chakra Vishuddha: It represents your ability to communication and expression.
- Third eye chakra Ajna: represents your intuition and imagination.
- Crown chakra Sahasrara: It represents your spiritual connection with the universe.
Each Chakra is recharged through the cosmic energy that is in the atmosphere. Each chakra governs the flow of energy through the body. Sometimes the chakras are blocked because of stress, the emotions or physical problems. Problems can occur if the energy can flow through the body, as emotional maladjustment. Once opened the 7 chakras and United among them will get to the lighting. This cosmic energy influences you and has a positive influence to all those who are close to yours.
Let the energy of the universe between ti and help you to achieve your full potential while you meditate or do yoga. Use it yourself or give it to be filled with love and good feelings.
The towel is made of a 100% cotton and measures 150 cm x 70 cm. You can give it use in a variety of situations, like for example to go to the beach, Quilt, bed cover, Tapestry, Curtain, cubremesa, cubresofa, hanging on the wall, to meditate, to do yoga, etc.
Washing instructions: Hand wash in cold water and dry in the shade. Do not wash with other clothes. Do not use dryer. Do not use bleach or strong detergents since they cause discoloration of towel.