When the chakras are blocked with erroneous energy body is more prone to diseases and absorbs negative energy of others. The cleaning of the chakras is an important factor for a full and healthy living. Thanks to these accounts, you can improve your meditation, improve the balance of the chakras.
The ancient Hindus believed to really become who we wanted to be and reach the State of enlightenment, We should unblock the 7 Chakras, spiritual power centers, within the body. These 7 chakras are:
- First chakra, Muladhra (root): It represents your basic instincts of survival and the security and stability in general
- Second chakra, Svadhisthana (sacrum): It represents your openness to new experiences and other people
- Third chakra, Manipura (solar plexus): represents your strength of will
- Fourth chakra, Anahata (heart): It represents your compassion and trust in others
- Fifth chakra, Vishuddha (throat): It represents your ability to communication and expression
- Sixth chakra, Ajna (third eye): represents your intuition and imagination
- Seventh chakra, Sahasrara (Crown): It represents your spiritual connection with the universe
This bracelet is made of glass beads symbolizing each account group one of the chakras with copper beads by separating each group of chakras.