Treatment and consumption of tea since time immemorial has been a ceremonious celebration. From East to West in many cultures has been transmitted the realization and the ceremony of tea as something representative of many cultures.
In the East, the tea ceremony is based on four precepts that are:
- Harmony (Gente-Naturaleza)
- Purity (mind and senses)
- Tranquility (peace of mind and an abundance of nature)
It celebrates all these virtues making your own tea ceremony at home thanks to our set of teapot and cups for tea along with its container to save it all or use as support and tray. This set made in ceramics and has been hand-made. A large number of monks used tea and their ceremony as a way to calm down as well as connect with life and the universe.
Here we recommend the steps to create a good tea:
- 1. It heats water for tea
- 2. Heat the teapot with hot water. After 1 minute removes water
- 3. Place sheets of you within the teapot 1 minute
- 4. Add the hot water (It is recommended that is boiling but not boiling)
- 5. It set aside the teapot 5 minutes
- 6. Serves a delicious you