The benefits of eating grapes health are varied, These delicious fruits in their small grains contain a treasure of sweetness and benefits well worth knowing.
Both green and red grapes have great virtues, but each of them will help us to a certain thing, for sure,s is always good to know. If you have the opportunity to find them in every season in your markets, do not miss the chance to take a good bunch to yours and you may be able to benefit you. Power anticancer, for fatigue, kidney disease ... properties that can vary by type of grape:
Benefits of red grapes
Red grape was a delicacy widely used and cherished by Greeks and Romans. They are exquisitely sweet and nutritious, By having a very special powers present below:
- Prevents cancer: attractive red color that tells us beforehand and they have a great deal of antioxidants, a terrific amount of free radicals that must be added phenolics, excellent to fight cancer.
- Preventing cardiovascular disease: its components such as anthocyanins, tannins and flavonoids, They are ideal to take care of our heart. Vasodilatation prevents sediment build up in our arteries, avoiding problems such as arteriosclerosis.
- Prevents constipation: Red grape contains a characteristic dose of fiber, acts as a laxative provided they also consume your skin and seeds.
- Take care of our stomach: to improve our digestion, you should take it in juice. It is commonly known as "wort".
- avoid infections: Red grape has strong anti-viral and anti-bacterial, It is an excellent cleaner for our blood and organs.
- Folic acid: nutritionists advise pregnant women consume red grapes in the early months of pregnancy, promotes cell division and proper gestation of our children in those first weeks.
As important observation, Notably because of its high sugar content It is not suitable for diabetics.
Benefits of green grapes
The good thing about this variety, green grape, It is that we can find throughout the year. If you are discounts your markets regularly try to acquire them whenever possible you.
- Low fat: green grapes have less sugar than red, They are rich in carbohydrates and have a taste slightly acid.
- No cholesterol or sodium: They are perfect for the proper functioning of our kidneys, our liver and intestines. They have a high amount of potassium and are perfect for many of our diets.
- Rich in minerals: especially iron and potassium. Thanks to this, They can rebuild many tissues of our body, improving heart function, and stimulating at the same time, production of red blood cells that help the circulation of oxygen in the body.
- Prevents colon cancer, prostate and Alzheimer's: All these benefits are due to resveratrol and catechins, potent antioxidants for our body, What, Many studies benefit greatly the power to prevent these diseases.
- Take care of our bones: Thanks to vitamin K and vitamin B1, green grapes allow us to maintain the health of our bones longer and in perfect condition.
How many grapes I eat to improve my health?
The ideal is to consume grapes daily. You choose the one you be more beneficial, red or green, or that make it easier to acquire. It is convenient to eat a bunch day, or failing, a glass of fresh juice after the main meal.
Remember that if you include the skin and seeds will be good for constipation, but you can avoid them if you want when you a juice.