Reflections and thoughts are capable of achieving the unthinkable, something people use them as a source of transformation and personal growth since man has use of word.
If you believe in the power of language, Here we leave 25 small phrases that will help you have a positive thinking and optimistic every day.
25 Phrases to see the beauty of life
- Life begins every five minutes - Andreu Buenafuente
- You find meaning in life if you believe - Osho
- Where a door is closed, another opens - Miguel de Cervantes
- They were my mistakes seeds - Alejandro Jodorowsky
- If life gives you a lemon, make lemonade - Dale Carnegie
- Cast aside sadness and melancholy. Life is good, It has only a few days and now we have to enjoy - Federico García Lorca
- Happiness is not something done. It comes from your own actions - Dalai Lama
- Positive people change the world, while the negative keeps it as it is - Anonymous
- A strong positive attitude will create more miracles than any drug - Patricia Neal
- Everything can have beauty, even the most horrible. - Frida Kahlo
- No one who has given the best of himself has lamented - George Halas
- Fall in love with your life - Jack Kerouac.
- Everyone has the ability to change itself - Albert Ellis.
- There is a driving force more powerful than steam, electricity and atomic energy: will - Albert Einstein
- You're never too old to have another goal or another dream - q.s.. Lewis
- More can constancy of a drop than the force of a wave - Anonymous.
- The triumph of the true man arises from the ashes of error - Pablo Neruda
- Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet - Jean Jacques Rousseau.
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement; nothing can be done without hope - Helen Keller
- Do not cry because it's over, He smiles because it happened - Gabriel García Márquez
- Every problem has in his hands a gift for you - Richard Bach
- Even the darkest night will end with sunrise - Victor Hugo
- If you look at the sun, you will not see the shadows - Hellen Keller
- Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher - Maya Watson
- Happiness usually sneak through a door you did not know you left open - John Barrymore